Friday, 4 September 2015

It's Time for a Change

For those of you who are regular readers, you will have noticed how sporadic my posting is. Sometimes there will be a couple of posts within a week, but more often than not there will be a two week gap between posts. This isn't because I'm not reading - I am, even if I'm a bit slower than before. It's because I don't always have a lot to say about what I'm reading, and, more often than not, it's because I want to write about other things too.

I want to share my thoughts about films I've seen, places I've visited, recipes I've tried and some of the other daily trivial things. In essence, I want to share more of my life and of myself.

There are a few big reasons behind why I've decided to take this step.

Firstly, we live a distance away from most of our family, and combined with work schedules, it makes it difficult to see each other often. Keeping a record of our lives through blogging will allow them to see us grow and develop on a more regular basis.

Another reason is because I'm writing about books for an online magazine called Those London Chicks. Which is exciting and fantastic, of course, but it means that I am spending less time on content for this blog and has led me to want to write about different things too.

Lastly, I want to be more open and share more- to write about things that are difficult and to share my personal experiences. I hope that by doing so I can help others to see that they are not alone in their challenges, that we all have obstacles in life to overcome and that through talking, helping and supporting one another we can get through anything.

It's time for a change.

If you want to join me in my journey, you can follow me on my new blog.

I hope to see there.

No comments:

Post a Comment