Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Top Ten Books I Want To Read With My Book Club




Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

I love meeting with my book club and discovering books I wouldn't ordinarily read. From this year on we're only meeting quarterly and the book of each quarter will be decided by a random book club member drawn from a hat. So this list will come in handy for me if my name is drawn. 


These are in no particular order...



All The Light We Cannot See and The Night Circus have both had such amazing reviews that I'm sure everyone would love them.




I loved Still Alice and if Left Neglected is half as good then I'll be glad to have shared it with others. 
Teach A Woman To Fish is one that I saw www.entomologyofabookworm.com would be reading this week. It looks like the kind of insightful book I love to read, so would love to share this with my book club too.




Gilead is one I've been meaning to read for a while. 
Fahrenheit 451 is an interesting read that would lead to great discussion, so it was a must list.




I've read amazing things about Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close and The Light Between Oceans.




The Thirteen Tale sounds fantastic and I think it would be well received by all.
Three Cups of Tea is a book I've wanted to buy for some time and would be a great non-fiction to read and discuss.





Which books would you like to read with your book club?










3 comments:

  1. I've heard nothing but wonderful things about All the Light We Cannot See and mixed things about The Night Circus but all the others are totally new to me! Fahrenheit 451 looks interesting so might have to have a look at that one as well as the others! Great list :3

    Here's my Top Ten: https://bookrambles.wordpress.com/2015/01/27/ten-books-id-love-to-read-with-my-book-club/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, this is a GREAT list :D I recently read All the Light We Cannot See and I cannot recommend it highly enough. Night Circus? Genius! I could go on and on, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still want to read The Night Circus. I probably would be more likely to read it if I were in a book club that was reading it too. Nice choices.

    TTT
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete